01/28 [news] SS501 Park Jung Min, Paid Adult Fare to Public Bath House During Elementary School? ‘Because of Old Looks’

SS501 Park Jung Min revealed an incident where he had to pay for adult fare to public bath house when he was still an elementary student as he looked old.

Park Jung Min said in ‘Close Friend Beyond Age’, a section off SBS ‘Intimate Note 3’ broadcasted on 29-Jan that “I haven’t heard that I have a baby face in my whole life. When I was still an elementary student, I look like what I am now.”

“When I went to public bath houses, I was often told to pay for the adult fare.” Park Jung Min confessed while making the others laugh.

On the other hand, Brian talked about his experience about 2 months ago, he went to buy something and was given student discount as the person thought that he is a high school student.

Stories of the stars due to baby face and old face will be broadcasted on 29-Jan at 9.55pm.

Credits : macondo@newsen.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

-------------------------------------------------
Hahaha! Just like what Leader said... Jung Min looks old for his age. And I actually agree with him sometimes. LOL. I honestly thought Mal was older than Leader at first. Still handsome though. :) Can't wait to see this show with Eng subs!

2 comments:

mokona said...

can't wait to see jungmin in shows again >_< i remember there was one show where he was the MC right? Can't wait for that one too. I agree, jungmin do look old, when i first saw him, i thought he was bay yongjun.

Larazel said...

..i disagree..i very first time i saw this guy..in you are my heaven mv..i got starstrucked..!!*faint*..his soo gorgeous and got that baby's face!!!..

..thats y i switched from kyu jong to jung min..ahehe..

dont know why some people,told things like that on him..i read on a blog that he said:though he got used to it,but it actually lower down his confidence..about his looks..!!...[soo sad]..

...love him xoo much!!♥♥

jung min rockz!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here