Saengie didn't only leave a message for us, he even chatted for a little while in the TOK chat room in DSP website. As usual, the fans there are soooo lucky to be able to chat with him. He got in at around 3am! Having insomnia Saengie? Kekeke. Anyway, here's the translated chat messages of Young Saeng (only translated YS messages). Reading this, I can't help but miss him more. He can really be funny and crazy if he feels like it, huh? Read on...

For those who are not asleep yet are having insomnia?
I have insomnia....ㅠㅠ
Who else beside me?
It's not milk colour!!!ㅡㅡ It's a house~~
I'm getting mature and handsome right~~ haha I'll be even more handsome in the future~~
At Hyun Joong's house~~ My first time here? No~~ didn't come here for 2 years..ㅡㅡ
What noona~ All are friends~~ ha
Why nervous~~ㅡㅡ
What have I been doing???ㅡㅡ
You know where is the concerts~~ㅡㅡ
oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well......
ㅡㅡ my favourite expression?
If this is my first time here.. then I wasn't here at all 2 years ago!!
HAHAHA Just come like that!!! ^^ ㅡㅡ... and do this~
Post a message today~~
Others using Young Saeng's name to come here?
Everybody go sleep~~ Haha You will become heavy if you sleep late~~
hahahahaha King ha what king~~ I'm not that wonderful..ㅡㅡ
We are friends~~~~~~~~~~~
Didnt see when being asked to be here?
I know must take good care of myself~~ haha
I'm good in playing Starcraft..ㅡㅡ
Who says I exercises~ ㅡㅡ
What good physique..ㅡㅡ
How about I become Rap Saeng ha
Must wear thick clothes!!!!
Call oppa!! haha
Big gap in age~ ㅡㅡ
Shout the name~ can't remember too~~ ㅡㅡ anyway, I'm bad, I'm not that genius~
How to meet and talk~ ha
Difference by how old?
Message.. post a lot~~ Gone with the wind~~
If it is a big difference in age, then should be aunt~
Still want to dance even if you broke your finger?
What is tsk tsk?
A~~~~~~ what's that? ㅡㅡ
Not angry~~~~~^----------------^
What is Bul-sun?
What's that, so don't know how to answer~~
Heo Young Saeng!!! Will lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅡㅡha
In December, eat and sleep everyday... the flesh also!!! (eye-roll)~~ ㅡㅡ
What Camwhore Saeng.. ㅡㅡ I don't like to expose myself~~ haha
Who says? Over 180? If put on insoles will be slightly over 180)~~ ㅡㅡ
Sorry.. me too............ㅠㅠ
I'm handicapped type 2....ㅡㅡ My torso is longer..ㅠㅠ
To be frank~~~ haha with insole will be 181!!! haha
Go and sleep~~ㅠㅠ but I'm having insomnia~~ㅠㅠ
That profile data is a lie~ silly~ haha
But have grow slightly taller recently~~ haha so match the profile data~~ haha
Don't know what to say
No more question?
Because didn't see for a long time~~~haha question
Don't want to do drama~~ still have not any finalized plan for 2nd album~~ㅠㅠ
Like Jeju~ will go there sometimes..haha
Didn't train muscles~ haha on diet now~~
Playing game or playing Starcraft.. or do Wii-ing~~
Will only go Daejeon when there's work..ㅠㅠ
My moustache can't stop growing..ㅡㅡ
Mainly is to do Terrains
It's very tiring to go these places~~ haha..since made up my mind so just go!!
Haven't watch Life Theatre yet~~ㅠㅠ
Let's play Starcraft together in the future~~ and I'm Map-Hacking
Hyung Joon can't play games with me~ haha
Might make special appearance in Life Theatre~ haha
How's the rest of the member.. I don't know too~~ haha
Seen some programs that plays Starcraft
I'm having insomnia~~ been keeping in contact~ met Hyun Joong 2 days ago..
Kyu Jong and Jung Min are busy filming now and met Hyung Joon while exercising~
Yaya!! I have to leave now~~ Everybody go and sleep!!!
Good bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good night
Standing.. what zone what zone~~~ Frankly speaking we don't know~~


Credits: SS501.dspenter.com + SS601 + (English translation) SaengiePB @ SS501UFO.blogspot.com
REPOST ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS.

4 comments:

LOVE said...

oohhh!!!saengiie..u noe how we missed u rite?ohh...im been feeling low these few days..no news from u..and suddenly u popped up!!thanks saengiie!!for making us Triple S day..by leaving a msg and chatting wif others..how i wished i can get into DSP website too..and im FLYING aft i read ur chat and msg!!!saegiie..pls..make ur appearance more..we missed u!!and this is the valentine's month so do leave us more of ur love and concerns!!how i wish u can see our comments and see this blog..kate's hardwork and us Triple S love for you and SS501...

Anonymous said...

ahhh saengiee very cute a really miss you oppa tanks for the info

Anonymous said...

"I'm getting mature and handsome right~~ haha I'll be even more handsome in the future~~"
---->I agree with you young saeng oppa
you're getting Hotter too.. hehe

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE CUTEST VIDEO I'VE SEEN OF YOUNG SAENG OPPA!
I've been missing him lately, but seeing this message made me scream!
I've been living on this video since I missed him so much, I'd like to share this with you! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FE3G5tcpmM
--- AnneKagami

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here