Hot & Sexy Kim Hyun Joong

This is the 5th video I made for SS501's Leader Kim Hyun Joong.

Is it hot in here, or is it just Hyun Joong? Yeah, IT'S DEFINITELY HYUN JOONG!!! This guy is smokin' HOT, perfectly handsome, ridiculously sexy, and oozing with sex appeal! Just look at him, can you resist him?! I can't! ^_^


For more of my fanmade videos, subscribe to my YT channel: phtriples

Video by: phtriples@YouTube



And here's another video that I made ages ago, but have only uploaded in YouTube last week.

Kim Hyun Joong - I Think I'm Falling In Love

This is the 4th video I made for SS501's Leader Kim Hyun Joong.

Who wouldn't fall in love with his heartwarming smile, his funny, 4D personality, and his beautiful heart? He is such an adorable guy. He really is one of a kind. Love you Leader!!!

Video by: phtriples@YouTube

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

smokin' HOT!!!! is this el nino or just leader??? lolz! definitely leader!

- gabby

tonz.cah_04 said...

I remember hyun joong whenever I listen to their song "In your smile". I'm really captured with your smile ;)

Anonymous said...

Filipinos really are good in making videos of leader -you are always hitting the right target-also I am amazed where you are getting some of the photos i have not seen elsewhere .Anyway,keep doing them-you are doing the right thing .We are looking forward to seeing more of your work -im sure leader appreciates all of them

phtriples said...

Thanks Anonymous! What's your name? Glad you appreciate my work. :) I just wish Leader could see it. He inspires me always. Take care!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome -I always appreciate good work specially done with all sincerity and love .For as long as Hyun Joong motivates you - you will create master pieces .Call me Annie.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here