I listened to Music High Live this morning, but I didn't notice Hyung Jun was crying! Oh my, well maybe because I had the volume to a minimum and I thought he was just role playing. Kekeke. You know how Maknae is sometimes, he likes to have fun and imitate a lot of voices. But I didn't know he was actually crying for real! I listened to the vid below, and yeah, indeed, his voice cracked and you could hear his sobbing. Awww... we know Baby cries the most out of all the SS501 members. Listen to the vid below and read the translation of what's he was saying...

Video Uploader: poohhl@YouTube

Why is it like that today....my eyes are teary already....so sad...
A situation like mine....sorry.....I think alot about my grandmother...
What am I doing at this time of the day (AM) (I think he trying to say why he cry)
Although I'm like a fool.... but there's definitely people out there who has the same feeling as me...
My story is also like that....I just feel very sad....
I cannot be someone like that (Weak)
I also have grandmother, because grandma health is also not that good...up till not still not good...
looking at this message regarding grandfather, I just thought of my grandmother...
and cried a little...
sorry everyone......anyway...although it's a little sad today...
but being able to see such a happy message, mood is also quite good....

Credits: Music High + LHL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here