Hyun Joong, “.......................................”
2010-04-01 12:32:08 AM

On Wednesday...I will go to Spain to study abroad
Because there are a lot of headache things, I will return once I straighten my thoughts
501 album must be released, however we didn’t even recorded any songs and no songs are out yet ..It is a headache situation
May 1st album... I think we won’t be able to keep this promise.. Sorry
Don’t be too taken aback by this choice of mine, always believe in my choice, like how you’ve done till now
Give me your support.. I am sincere. I will not regret my choice ...Please believe me
Writing the last message in this homepage............

Sincerely,
HyunJoong

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

----------------------------------------------
Young Saeng got me with his April Fool's message, but I'm more careful now! Is this our Leader's prank message for April Fool's Day? Hahaha. Based on the time, his message is earlier than Young Saeng's. But seems like he's only going to Spain for filming, not for studies! LOL. The two hyungs of SS501 are partner in crimes, huh? They're being pranksters today! And Kyu can't help but laugh and reply to their messages. Hahaha! Here are Kyu's replies to Hyun Joong and Young Saeng's messages...

To Young Saeng, he replied: was surprised..got tricked.. wow daebak............uing?! hhh, got tricked in the morning ne.....merong (expression; unsatisfied)

To Hyun Joong, he replied: Ahjussi (older uncle), Too late Too late kkk... If so, I'd have gone to bullfight in Spain as well hh

Kyu's replies translated by ode@blog

7 comments:

Nina Aziz said...

omo0o0o0~~~these two hyungs r going to give us massive heart ache with their pranks...

Kelz said...

HAHAHAA XD
It's kinda sad.. TT - TT
I fell for both of them! keke~

Anonymous said...

Let us not support SS501 anymore .They do not keep keep their promises - Let us switch to other boybands




APRIL FOOL'DAY'S !!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAH XD
the pranks and kuy replay to hyun joong soo funny -- I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH --<3<3<3

Anonymous said...

so kim hyun joong is going to spain for filming huh, what is he filming? the other members are not going to spain so does that mean he's doing another drama or a movie, or is for a CF? If anybody knows please let the rest of triple S know. we would really appreaciate it. thanks.

Anonymous said...

ahh. the two hyungs of SS501 seems to be pranking us. x( i almost believe in YS msg but not on HJL. :)) I know he'll be doing it as how he pranks his members as well :))


SS501 hwaiting ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahhh. so cutee hyunjoong. :3
but seriously spain? come to US instead. xDD

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here