I haven't watched Episode 9 & 10 of MBC "Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer" because the subs aren't out yet. But pictures and previews from these episodes came out already, and it looks like Hyung Jun got his certificate!




I don't know how or why, I guess I'll just have to wait for the English subbed episodes to know. And there's also this message that Hyung Jun wrote at MBC Hero training room whiteboard:

Dear My Love, MBC Game Hero.

I really thank you for treating me as a trainee Kim Hyung Joon
not as an entertainer Kim Hyung Joon and making me feel much
like your brother for the past 3 months.
I’ve learned lots of things that I didn’t know through this program.
Kyung Jong, you really went through a lot of troubles.
Teaching many things to me who did not know anything at all,
I was so sorry because it was like stealing the full 4 hours of your time.
I hope you guys will be always be happy and healthy. So Cheer up!!
I love you all. Let’s win MBC Game Hero!!

P.S. Dear Coach Ha Tae Gi & Lee Woon Jae who
took care of me like my father & mother.
I’ll never forget you. I love you.

From Hyung Joon

Credits: Korean to English translation by Lois on Happy Boys!! SS501! + liezle + xiaochu @ quainte501.com
REPOST ONLY WITH FULL CREDITS

3 comments:

LOVE said...

oh!!!if baby did really get the cert..really a big CONGRATS to him!!he had wrked so hard..he must be feeling real happy!!

janelle said...

hyung jun cried on the last episode. good bye is such a harsh word T-T

thanks for sharing this :)
i'm happy to know that baby did get his license.

risa said...

congrats baby!!! you finally got your certificate :) you deserve it 'cuz you worked so hard to get it!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here