I was sooo sleepy last night that I wasn't able to tune in to Music High. And it's too bad, coz of all the nights I've been tuning in, sweet Kyu decided to guest tonight! But thankfully, even though I didn't hear it live, our Triple S friends have uploaded it in YouTube! Thanks to poohhl for translating to English. I miss the guys so much, I can't help but be happy hearing these two. Ahh, I miss Kyu's voice! Any interaction from the boys is a source of happiness. Kyu and Maknae seems to be having fun, ya? I wish Hyung Jun turned on his webcam though. It would have been better if we could actually see them. Just 1 more month to go before SS501 comeback! Super excited!


3 comments:

darlingnc said...

i miss them..ss501 together..cant wait for next album..

Nina Aziz said...

om0o0o0o0~~miss those two so much,..so as the others...cant wait for may 1st...
kyu jong n maknae sound so cute together...

Anonymous said...

I am dying here waiting for May 1st to come. Was a month always that long? lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here