Ah, I'm not feeling well right now. But seeing Young Saengie kind of makes up for it. Seeing SS501 always makes me feel better, even though I'm sick. Kekeke. I'm late in posting this but I hope you guys understand. As we know, Young Saeng was scheduled to participate in the KNTV 'Will It Snow On Christmas' Event in Japan. Finally, a solo event for Saengie! So here are pics of him at the airport, leaving again for Japan last April 28. And also pics and fancams of him from the show itself, which took place yesterday, April 29. Our otter prince looks great, ya?






Credit: Amorino + Bestys

Here are Young Saeng fancams and pics from the show... the first video is my favorite song of his, "I Love You, I'm Sorry". He's looking sleek and stylish in black! And his voice... as always... heavenly! I miss his smile...

Video Uploader: WWloveHJL2@YouTube

Video Uploader: lovetop7@YouTube

Video Uploader: hjcoco@YouTube

FOR MORE YOUNG SAENG PICS FROM KNTV, CLICK HERE.







Credit: HSSCANDAL.COM

2 comments:

janelle said...

yey~ a solo project for him.

hmmmm... i find it weird that he's not much promoted. i mean, he lacks solo projects. come to think of it, he's one of the famous member =) before leader became part of bof, he's the most famous member of ss501

Unknown said...

heo is so cute...:)
he is really anice person...
with a sweet voice.he's awesome...
my best wishes r with him....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here