YoungSaeng : 【SORRY.............................】 (2010-04-01 1:14:23 AM)

We would be coming back with a good album..

May 1 is the day of 501day.. Album would be released then.. We promised it that way..

But it now turns out that we're unable to keep to that promise...

Sorry.. Really sorry...

The five of us will be as one forever.. Shout out loud like that..

Something can't be helped about..........................

ehyu....................... (expression; sigh/exasperation)

5 years have flowed by like this.. There were really many things which happened..

Many pleasant memories as well though..

In those days, we laughed, we cried, together

I really don't think I could ever forget that......

I love you... and I am sorry................

...........................

..................

.......

.......

....

...

..

.

.

.



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today is April Fools' Day hmm? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gotcha...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^-^



Sorry~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Credits: dspenter.com + (english translation) ode

-----------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha! Okay, Young Saeng got me on this one! Bad boy Young Saeng! I was really thinking, while I was reading the message, that we're in for a big disappointment again. I don't think I can stand to wait any longer for their comeback. Thankfully, it's just Saengie being SS501's bad boy and playing a trick on us, fooling us today. It's April Fool's Day after all. Well, you got me, Otter. Haha. But I gotta say April Fool's day just got off to a happy start because of Saengie. LOL. Thanks for your April Fool's message Young Saeng!!! To everyone and SS501, Happy April Fool's Day! ^_^

7 comments:

gee21 said...

omo~!! haha what the XD

LyN said...

haha..young saeng is really living up to his bad boy image!! he almost got me fooled..i was really nervous while reading the first few sentences...and when i read the last part..my heart is still beating so fast!! haha..young saeng-ah, don't u ever do that again! bad boy! Happy April Fool's Day!! :)

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH. XD i was so sad for a second... xD
im so glad its just for april fool's tho. hahhaha young saeenng. :]

Nelza said...

oh my God!!
hhaha...

i'm shock and so happy when i read this one...

i'm shock bcuz i think there were something bad happened..

and i'm sooooo happy becuz YOUNG SAENG leave a message today!!
In MY BIRTHDAY :D
:D :D :D
(even it's not about congrats me..kkkkkk)

ahh~ i'm sooo happpyyyyy!!!!!

Happy April Fool's Day all...
and
Happy Birthday to me!!! hhehehehe.....:)

Nina Aziz said...

omooo~~youngsaeng almost make my heart scream!!it's good that itjuz an aprilfool joke...

LOVE said...

Omo young saeng raelly scraed me!!!i really thought it was true..anyways..SS501 HWAITING!

Anonymous said...

aigoo~ Young Saeng!! you made me worried~ I thought something bad has happened to SS501.
thank God its only a prank.

SS501 forever in my heart~ <3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here