Guys! As we know, Twitter is gaining a LOT of popularity, especially those topics that make it to the TRENDING WORLDWIDE spot. Other Kpop idol groups have made it to the Trending Topics, largely thanks to their fans who collectively helped them by Tweeting simultaneously. SS501 have a lot of fans, but most of them do not have Twitter accounts. As Triple S, we are trying to do our part for the boys especially when there are so many activities. Our friends at Twitter have planned a handful of trending sessions for our boys too! Hopefully to increase their popularity.

So I wanna give a shout out to all Triple S out there who visit this blog, Triple S Twitter community needs you guys! We really need more people to help us promote SS501 via twitter. So please, if you can create an account (if you don't already have one) so you can contribute also, that would be great! Please read below for important things to note. Thanks to @violettacal for initiating this!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiJtb6ZagYivF-zfG7nJbpFicN2JaFuTYAGSSaAX38ZZRoFpIJbzAYCw8O89g6sq-bYG0u7MGwI2CzsmPZUMxN4eBITksldN-Tdw6kINdohEDLJd-VhKbBLYS7d9_6dxlTvjh9W7-YjQFA/s1600/twitter.jpg

2 comments:

darlingdan said...

I'd be very willing to help. Just inform me what I need to put in my tweet! Hope to hear from you guys soon! :)

kikilala said...

Hi Me too. Just let me know what I should put in my tweet. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here