We are all crazy for SS501 new album Destination, with all its beautiful songs! But apart from loving the melody and beat of the songs, it's always great to be able to sing along with them too, and actually understand the lyrics and message of the songs, right? Well, thanks to the translators for translating the new songs of SS501 from their Destination album and to Hurmutube for subbing! I'll update when Love Ya is out! Enjoy! Don't forget to buy the original!

LET ME BE THE ONE

CRAZY 4 U

FOREVER

Credits:
Eng trans: Destination SS501 (http://ss501.site50.net)
Hangul: Daum Music
Romanization: justhyuu@flowinglyrics
Subbed & uploaded by: Hurmutube3@YouTube

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... I like all the songs.. I have'nt heared luv ya.. yet, but for me FOREVER is the best.
I love it,so sweet,like they are singing just for you.. love it, love it.

amanda (rhainetsuki) said...

o.O i thank the people who subbed this from the bottom of my heart that is AWESOME!!!

OMG the songs are sooo pretty! :) i loves them all.
AH! this was also my first time hearing the song "forever" that YS wrote. It is absolutely gorgeous, such talent! YAY~ now i really can't wait to get the album!

Anonymous said...

Waa~~ah!! I'm a silent visitor in this blog. :) LOL. This is my first time to comment. The last song "FOREVER" made me cry!! i love it!! I can't wait for the album :)) but i hope that they will also release their album here in the philippines :(( I hope the rumor (disbanding) is not true!!!

Anonymous said...

DESTINATION SONGS are FABULOUS! SS501 are SUPERB!
Like the others, one song really struck me..."FOREVER "it's like a lullaby..especially the first voice (KHJL),but I want to say BRAVO..
to the one who wrote it.. BRAVO!! YOUNG SAENG your
AMAZING.

triplespia said...

yeah, i totally agree,i was totally touched by the song 'forever'...young saeng you're so amazing, thank you for writing a great song for us :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here