https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgExb4LtCV24bdO0zEaNwIa5FU2w0UHTCKEjon55_vN_QuZ9XOXTgfAMdeTpfA-fXAuYiX_eSesCoIddZwO4EhWSVpB68JFIG-GfsMOp_d9FaZ_LJ62Aq-MnjoHpa0ZU3I2E2HnJ3gZAZU/s1600/27.jpg

Dearest Hyun Joong,

Happy happy birthday! I don't even know where to begin. There's just so much I wanna say to you, but I'll keep this short. I can still remember the very first time I saw you in Boys Over Flowers, up to the moment I saw you dancing U R Man in rehearsals, all I can say is... I'm so glad I found you! The more I got to know you, the more I fell totally and irrevocably in love with you. You are more than just a pretty, perfectly-chiseled face... there's more to you than meets the eye. A wonderfully complex, interesting, beautiful human being. And because of you, I also got to know 4 more wonderful people, namely Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min, and Hyung Jun. If it weren't for you, I would never have known about SS501. And for that, I'll always be grateful.

You are simply one-of-a-kind. Your 4D personality, your bravery, your quick wit and sense of humor, your beautiful heart, the way you care for your fans, the way you sacrifice so many things just to make us happy, the way you endure a lot of pains just so we won't be disappointed, the way you skillfully led SS501 all these years... I could go on and on... no wonder we love you so much! You paved the way for a lot of people to come together, strangers and all. You're immensely talented and so blessed! You bring inspiration to a lot of people. A true Leader.

You're celebrating your 25th birthday today, but you're only 24 to the rest of the world and you have a lot more things in store for you. I know that you also have a lot of worries. But one thing you don't have to worry about Hyun Joongie, is US, your fans. Because we're here to stay. You worry that we'll get tired of you, but that will never happen. You know why? Because you've touched our lives, you've cheered up so many hearts, you've made a lot of people happy, you've inspired us with your words, your talent, and everything that you are. Thank you so much! Know that we will support you in all your endeavors, together with your brothers in SS501. Hope you won't change Leader. Hope you continue to be the loving, wonderful person that you are now. Hope you enjoyed your special day and wishing you good health always! Again, happy happy birthday!!! We LOVE YA!!! Here's a little something I made for your birthday...

Video by: phtriples@YouTube

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HYUN JOONG!!!
생일축하합니다 !!! 사랑해 ♥ ♥ ♥



From your fan, Triple S

7 comments:

sha filan said...

aaaa kate!!!
let me love ya..love ya..!

aprilstar said...

The open letter to Hyun Joong almost said it all. You must add that because of Hyun Joong so many people around the world got connected and gave to the less fortunate .Hyun Joong became the focal point and the instrument for social capital to flourish .

HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST Hyun Joong!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words, for a handsome man :)) <3

Anonymous said...

me too... wishing hyun joong oppa a happy 25th birthday. may all his sweet & lovely wishes come true. stay healthy, cheerful, charming n cutie always. love him loads :)

from : kelly koh
(a loyalty fan os ss501 in singapore)

erc said...

what a beautiful open letter to a beautiful kindhearted person Ji Hoo. Indeed it almost said everything about him. I'm looking forward to seeing all the beautiful people who adore this guy like me. God bless!

Anonymous said...

im so so late to wish u happy birthday tot.. but i just wanna say.. im so glad to be your fan... your are my perfect guljo..

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kim hyun joong oppa...
i wish you all the best on your birthday...
stay nice and handsome...hahaha....
i wish you to have a long, healthy and peaceful life...
more projects to come...
just remember that we are always here to support you...
take care and god bless...<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here