Here are 3 fancams from Music Core comeback stage rehearsals and recording last June 5, 2010. I love seeing the boys' rehearsals coz they're in their casual outfits. And they are oh so gorgeous! Especially Leader, Baby and Saengie in the following vids. I love that HyunSaeng are in bonnets! So cool! The first two are focused on Maknae.

MUSIC CORE LOVE YA DRY REHEARSAL
My favorite parts: 0:19 & 3:38 (Baby's chest pop); 2:01 (Kyu Jong's tongue action); 2:09 (Baby's pelvic thrust); 2:47 (Baby's facial expression); 2:58 (Young Saeng's tongue action); and 3:30 (Baby's little smile)
Video Uploader: somsatangjun@YouTube

MUSIC CORE LET ME BE THE ONE DRY REHEARSAL
Video Uploader: somsatangjun@YouTube

MUSIC CORE LOVE YA RECORDING
Video Uploader: yisaya86@YouTube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Leader! :[
In the 3rd video when they were practicing, he looked so hurt like he couldn't do the dance..It takes a good leader to show his best when the time comes, Leader; fighting! I love youu <3

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I just watched these and a bunch of other fancams today, I really enjoyed them. :D It seems like suddenly there are Baby focus fancams everywhere now, whereas it used to be hard to find any before. I'm so happy! :3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here