Wah..^^ It's now June 8... !!!
2010-06-08, 3:12:18 AM

Time really flies isn't it..?!

Though time can be changed about, but it can't be turned back,
though time can be grabbed hold of, but it can't be grabbed hold about..
That's time..^^
Just like that, our 5 years passed by like that in the flow of a course..haha!!

Really.. Besides the word thank you.. I don't have any others to deliver across..

To this extend of receiving so much love...Even like now when I have to repay this..

^^..eum!!

Did you remember our first meeting?..

It was at Ilsan nyo..Heh.. 5 of us standing on stage.. Was really very nervous
And very excited.. Though also had blunders.. It was still a really happy trip..^^

Seriously..

Me as a person like Kim KyuJong. To be an idol singer was my dream.

Because I wanted to fulfil this dream.. Beginning since my middle school days,
I already began auditioning here and there..^^

Since then along with our members, we practised together.. stood on the stage together..
Moments spent just like a dream..^^ As time passes, many memories really began to surface
today, isn't it?..

Really wanted to always show the good performances of ours, the side that's much more amazing
than any others'.. Though still very much lacking in abit here and there..^^
To have to work much harder too, I know that well by heart too.
Really very thankful for your love showed to me and our members.
Since when.. 5 years flowed by like a course so quickly.. We even go to the tv stations,
and from that, we are no longer maknaes ne..hh

Amazing..^^ As time flows by so quickly.. Our pretties too..

Some have attended school.. Graduated.. Employed.. And even some, to be married soon..^^

Feels really wonderful! Been hearing only good news that's why..^^
In future too,

Study hard, Work hard,
Since you had met a good person, treat him/her well and treat your marriage well..
If so, that'd be great!

When our pretties deliver good news, that's when I feel the best..^^ Hee..

Many things that I wish to say, many things that I wish to tell you.. Aigu what's this nya
Don't even know what to write..

Just..thanks ^^ hh
Pretty pealings (green peas).. Really pretty pealings..^^
Happy day.. Let's all congratulate together!!

Heh heh!! Have to go sleep now~~ There's schedule tomorrow, have to go and sleep !!^^

h Goodnight.. pretties..

Thank you. Really thank you.. Sorry that I don't have any other words to express with besides
thank you since I'm using the computer to do so..^^;

Seriously, Thank You..!

Credit: DSP website + (trans) ode@blog

------------------------------------------------
I teared up reading Kyu's message. That guy is just sooooo sweet beyond words! SS501 forever and fighting!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...*sighs* daddy kyu's just THE BEST!!! he always leaves message for us... i'm loving him even more!!!! *sighs* time really flies fast... it seems like it was only yesterday when they first met..and now, they've gone this far...their dreams have been fulfilled...SS501, happy birthday!!!! we love you!!! :)


~Alyssa

Melinda said...

He is so sweet!

SS501 FOREVER!

Nina Aziz said...

kyu is so sweet...
<3<3<3<3<3

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

He is too Kyute! x3 It's really great that he talks to the fans like that. I'm happy for him, especially knowing how hard it was for him to debut and what he went through while training. <33333

Anonymous said...

Aigooo, I Love you, KyuJong!!!

I wish that someday I will meet someone like him, it isn´t necessarily his look that I am adore him for, it is his very gentle, warm and caring personality that I love.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here