We know that Jung Min and Hyung Jun (aka tom & jerry) are attending the Golden Melody Awards in Taiwan. When I saw these pics of Hyung Jun at Incheon Airport, the first thing that came to mind, and the first word I said, was "WOW!" Our maknae looks damn fine! I've gotten used to his hair, with one-sided bangs, but seeing him like this, I gotta say I'm loving his hair like this. Pulled back suits him better, don't you think? I wonder if Jung Min flew together with him. I guess we'll see later when more photos and videos come out.




Credit: Pretty Boy




Credits: Baidu

Video Uploader: mangosorbet@YouTube

Here's a video of them arriving in Taiwan... I love the way they said, "We are, Double S Five Oh One." ♥

Video Uploader: mangosorbet@YouTube

1 comments:

Aisya사쿠라♥ said...

He's so hot..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here