Love these accessories from H.R. Park. Of course, Hyun Joongie makes it even classy and tasteful. I think no matter what this guy wears, it will look good on him. Agree? If I'm not mistaken, I think these photos were taken after he signed already with KeyEast. I really miss him. Is it just me, or has Leader gotten thin?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhaWpOhaaBQBm3_Inyp_B4Ein70QXT2SvxM71f8yMtLJl8Bz-gSMJpijpjDjZVmNAxEnTd4_DLjq8tagmYVjgON6HNXcZorNEyeOKF3WBUztT15He19CgR9uJpcECe1ShzOoYWQaKXw1Cs/s1600/2.jpg https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhd_Sz0qG7j8UQ7bltba7ajBKWMaJ8sgjTZFB6dLBDwj5s9UypTuc3zK37pK8sBTxxEh_DvBW6VuQqInshc_n7Cg6R2vbmv64slA5RgoztofigySYtnbtg3jeiiYUIvdb0zsMGocxnqLNI/s1600/1.jpg





Credits: blog.naver.com/jozeronin + BAIDU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

agree! the way he dress, he still adorable and handsome ever

aprilstar said...

Also the hair is overwhelming .Yes he has become skinny . He needs to fill up that frame in due time before he goes back to work .Yay ,If I did not know KHJ I would say what a lovely girl this is .

Anonymous said...

yea i think he lost weight.. he looks like yamashita tomohisa now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here