Hyung Jun cried in today's broadcast of Music High. Park Yong Ha's death really affected our Maknae. They must have been real close. He visited Yong Ha's wake again today. Yesterday, he went with his brother Ki Bum. And today he visited again, this time with his members, Heo Young Saeng and Kim Kyu Jong. SS501's sub-unit. It's good to see the members together, but I wish it were in a happier circumstance. I heard Hyun Joong also visited the wake after Bae Yong Joon. But I haven't seen any photos yet. Listening to this audio clip from Music High, I can't help but feel sorry for Hyung Jun. His crying gave me goosebumps. :(

Video Uploader: poohhl@YouTube









Credits: as tagged on pics

2 comments:

sha filan said...

huhuh
all the sub-unit was there...
and they look so sad..
at first i tot only baby was there..then come kyu.and lastly ys..huhu..where's jm n leader nee..huhuhu

Giselle said...

Oh..... Thanks for the sub. I cried too... Please Baby don't cry, that breaks my heart...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here