https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEicp8-kptwgq0eIzQ4EHG6wOQi2r10_Y8x3SI5aU6IXJRVHez7lgb0GMW7yJOLY2Bih_5hDE6MK2RQGF6nZ5vrVSXVviR7BDgPRDbQOr8xfJ2oZSJb_ltG4eaL2vqUVN0w1Xt7gBd6TFd4/s1600/jihoo+%26+rui.JPG

Drama 'Boys over Flowers' Korean and Japanese protagonists - Kim Hyun Joong and Oguri Shun met up with each other.

Both of them met up on 20th July in a restaurant in Seoul Kangnam area, and held interviews with the Japanese presses. The reason why both of them are sharing this affinity is because of their portrayal of the same character in a same drama. Kim Hyun Joong starred as the Korean version of 'Boys over Flowers' as Yoon Ji Hoo, whilst Oguri Shun starred as the original Japanese version of 'Boys over Flowers' as Hanazawa Rui. Both of them had been taken in fiery comparison with each other very frequently. This drama had achieved huge success and popularity in many other countries as well.

On this day too, many fans, especially Japanese fans, came down specially to Korea just to see these two megastars.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIW3wq6IniH87ua5evoQdtWeTxsoisAJylg9BdC9ywrdjYZNOeqqti_0aJ-RwSG7K4AaEy_4OpW0Q14iHbqx8llYv2ZTgAAjRJQ6rLWTPhh3C5GMEPd6JpjGl5dqSpdSiPRtF50Bcu3tA/s1600/kim+hyun+joong+ss501.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWwIpvAG3gORDL_i3VTB4EYyGBiV6x7VKBIcsBWu4vG6Grs7qyqHz7CfuFVVrS6HRn1DtgO2y38YdnL69ufj_xUDgPRxUc0IAW0Kmc3XthFLe8GuvPzTf-gj7GpEEo6uRqkfs3q5cd0i8/s1600/ji+hoo+meets+rui.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhDvxMg1ySumblWTsACzgp_3yaagTr1ArheCAk3T2gKEGenWls88klW36OhaYtUj7OMyYQbFwB2XubtWl6-2Go8vFz5uPBf2s2GUUmrL5TYHfKfDRWsNLcB4uyEpZwZTGtE50wTlRuNtdY/s1600/jihoo+and+rui.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEja9D_LyOnGnXS0VVkRYf5asRF8CsYwf5_k9m_PDL9nTt_NhN__m4QsG4W8leDQdlWGyraJHacfRMS5anhZNXn0l7_Uz_ZAbtrsNHPIenic5fE7vq37QX_tc3Qq1gujhpCfhorlhEfU6pA/s1600/kim+hyun+joong+with+oguri+shun.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEizsZV2SGK7xL-QYuQxEUpotGmt-bcSpWFi6xoTJqC7nZy1XuOPzCSJWn1Ojs8wh9BKw7O6rNAfHrtrdZe0YIk3vZYwWSOyPt0k7utiEkgZfMlR4LpLhbc-ojUCD0TIMbWjP6dXBcTONUg/s1600/2.jpg
Credits: as tagged + ode@blog

Video Uploader: 3kimheopark3@YouTube

----------------------------------------------
Whoa! Leader has a new hairstyle!!! No more ponytails, huh? Are you loving his new hairstyle? As for me, it doesn't really matter what hairstyle he has, he's still unbelievably gorgeous. He met up with Rui! I haven't actually seen the Japanese version of Boys Over Flowers. For those who have seen the two versions, who do you think acted better? Well, I'm biased, so I'd say it's Hyun Joong. Kekeke. Leader is wearing again the necklace that he wore when he came to Manila. And he's looking so happy in the pictures, doesn't he? I miss his smile.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the japanese version is much nicer than the korean one because before i was a fan of jpop and when i saw ss501 i changed to kpop but i havent watched the BOF but i like the music Because I am stupid and the leading character in the japanese ver. is so sexy so i think lets just rank it as equal to be fair to the both parties

Anonymous said...

hyun joong so cute ..
his hair shorter now .

shaillene said...

...HJ looks healthier now., and a lot good looking too than Oguri Shun..No offense meant..Just in my eyes ...

Unknown said...

Omo sis! my 2 fave boys! Rui&Jihoo ♥
You should definitely watch Hanayori Dango. It's my fave version ever! And I was never a Rui fan before coz I was into Sojiro but when I watched Hanayori my God I became a Rui fan! hahahah Shun made Rui's role alive from the manga book talaga.. grabeh di naman xa ganun kagwapo sis but dayuuum yung pagdala niya kay Rui shieet na lang hahahaha at dahil sa baliw ako sa kanya inalam ko lahat about him and his projects etc.. then BOF came and na intriga ako sa gaganap na Jihoo kasi pogi.. and in fairness magaling din naman c Leader. But if you compare which one is better, kahit bias ko c leader naten I'd say Shun did a very great job with portraying Rui.. maiinlab ka talaga sa kanya dun! Mas aggressive yung role ni Rui dun eh hehehe Basta sis watch it hehehe di ka magsisisi ^^

phtriples said...

@mirza: hahaha! cge sis, i'll watch if i've got time. ^_^ been hearing great reviews about it.

aprilstar said...

There really is no sense in comparing these two stars'appraisal of their roles . Rui was aggressive because that was the requirement of the Japanese role .On the other hand ,Jihoo was made to be the gentle and caring person.

So in fairness to both let us stop making this comparison .In other words they both acted according to the script !!They both were good. Period.

But I like that BOF made Jihoo that way because you cannot have two aggressive personalities vying for the same girl. From the cinematic POV that would not make a good love triangle. Each lover must have contrasting personality and offer two different kind of love .

Jenascia said...

I love BOF in general compare with the 2 other versions...but I think Shun Oguri portrayal is the best.
Actually i have an equation: Lei + Rui = Jihoo
Jihoo is gentle and caring but still has that agressiveness to standup againt Jun Pyo :)

Anonymous said...

I really like HYD and how Oguri Shun played Rui, and as much as I LOVEEE Kim Hyun Joong, I'll have to say Rui caught my eyes more :D

I love how Kim Hyun Joong looks even more now!

Aisya사쿠라♥ said...

I've watched both korean and japanese ver.. Well, I think Oguri Shun acted better.. But, I still love Yoon Ji Hoo.. ^^

Unknown said...

@aprilstar:: whats with all the spite? hahahahahahahaha like what you said both acted acc. to their script and yes there's no problem about that hahahahah actually all 3 character differ from eachother (Lei/Rui/Jihoo) I just dont get it why people get mad when people make a comparison.. its just people's views sister, nothing personal. I love hyun joong more than shun but I'm just stating my opinion that Shun made the Rui character real like from the manga ^^ so lets all calm down now mmkay? ^^

Anonymous said...

Frankly, overall I was not very impressed by KHJ on his role of Jihoo. His acting skills are still very green. I think the director showing his pretty side. When I was watching, I just thought that he was very pretty. I think Lee, the leader of F4, acted better KHJ.

Unknown said...

Oguri Shun really did give justice to the character of Rui Hanazawa. It made me fall in-love with him even more after watching HYD. He may not be as handsome as that Korean actor but he is hot and sexy in his own manly way. Anyway, both have their own charm and both have done good in those versions.

Anonymous said...

paresen iguales los aomoooooooooooooooooooooo a los 2 <3<3<3<3<3<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here