Remember our boys were guests in Park Gyuri's radio show Shim Shim Tapa? You might have seen the English subbed version already, but I still want to post them here for my easy reference. Although I'm only embedding the 1st part of the video here. The rest, you can access by clicking the links. The whole show is up in 10 parts, and embedding all the videos here will cause the page to load real slow, so I'll just post the links to the rest of the parts. Thanks to kelemama501 for subbing! This is one of the very few radio appearances that the boys were in for the duration of Love Ya promotion. I miss them. I hope they all appear in Music High too.

PART 1

CLICK FOR THE REST OF THE PARTS:


Credits: (English translation) HYS ♥ PB-da + (Subbing) kelemama501

1 comments:

aprilstar said...

Thanks for featuring the guys at this radio show .

Can you also feature the radio show (pls with English subs) where KHJ fell from his chair from uncontrolled laughing. I'm curious about the joke that tickled his funny bones .

Love to see that guy convulsing with laughter and joy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here