Awww... Young Saeng left a message today at DSP website, and reading his message (2010-07-17 오후 5:56:32), it makes me feel nostalgic. Our otter boy is reminiscing their performance of "Wings Of The World". When you look at it, YS really is a deep person. It shows in his mysterious facade. He's a man of few words, but his emotions run deep. Just read his message. Is that Kyu talking to YS in the first part? Hmmm... I remember Kyu was saying before that he and YS were sharing their thoughts about the song and the meaning it holds for them. It really is a beautiful song with meaningful lyrics. Watching the video below, seeing Kyu and YS cry, I'm so touched. And I can't help but feel for them. They couldn't control their tears. I guess this is Young Saeng's favorite SS501 song of all time.

Video Uploader: ichi57@YouTube

2007.1.14..

Before we went onto stage...

"Hyung~ When I listen to Wings of the World, it's like talking about us..;;"
"Really..? Me too, I feel sad for no practical reasons.."
"That's why.. Seems like listening to that song will make you cry.. Especially the bridge part that hyung you sing..."

Lastly.. The encore song..

"Rest to get power if you must.. Lay down your tired wings for the moment...
Just smile... do you see it...
That world shining just like a small candlelight..."

"Remember... We..... will fly... to the sky.... won't we......
For.. the.. sake.. of.. our.. dreams.. and.. for.. freedom.. of.. this.. world............."

I felt it.. The reason why that friend was crying...
No one noticed it.. Only me...
Before standing onto stage, the words we said...
Flashed past my mind at that split moment...
And...

"We can do it... Always... Dreaming.......... of our dream..................."

I don't know why too... Tears just trickled out the eyes ceaselessly....
The lyrics of song... actually had a different meaning than those tears....

"A smile with happiness.... A place filled with it......... We... can... make... that... happen... can't we......."


We as singers.. we're only expected of putting up an amazing stage.. and.. displaying our handsome sides...
But in reality, it didn't work like that...
There were so many limitations to what we wanted to do...

Though we sing in the song, we are flying to the skies... but
the us in reality, we're unable to do that...
Though we sing in the song, we can do it... but
the us in reality, we're unable to do that...
To the people listening to our song.. To the people watching our stage...
I really can't lift my head... because I feel so sorry in my heart...
Ended up only tears were seen...

The meaning behind those tears flowed at that time ... probably.. until now this moment...
If any one would have known,
the people who could have possibly known...
will only be the both of us who shed and saw...

3 and a half years have passed by... 2007 January 14...
While singing the last song...to the meaning of those tears that flowed...

Right until the end, grabbing onto the microphone so tightly.. and tears trickling by..
The reason why we weren't moving...

Because I wanted to tell everyone..
The microphone will be the item I'll spend my eternal lifetime with..
I will be singing until I die... and I was letting this be known...
And.. there was this one sentence I wanted to say for sure..
But tears just kept flowing... It just couldn't come out of my mouth...

The meaning to those tears at that time....


'It was us looking at the imperfect stage ourselves... I'm sorry...
And our imperfect stage.. because you enjoyed it, I'm thankful...'

Credits: DSP + ode@blog

3 comments:

jjovenq said...

this is what makes an artist. they see beyond their senses. it is what's in their heart and soul that makes them fly and reach places where no one has ever gone before,they know no boundaries.

jjovenq said...

rest to get more power if you must..lay down your tired wings..smile. we..will fly..to the sky..always dreaming..of our dream.. This song reminds me to STOP,look around,there's more to life than this material world. It's good to dream again,something i kinda lost through the years. SS501-very good inspiration! In a way they're like the "wings of the world"
....bluesapphire

Anonymous said...

The words make me cry as well. My world and SS501's are totally different, but I know how it feels to be weary. It is true, fold the weary wings, get some rest for a while, and fly again. Resting is not the same as stopping. Never ever halt.. like what others and SS501 always say: Fighting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here