This is JungMin~!^^
2010-08-10 10:02:13AM

Hello ~ ^^ This is JungMin~!
I am writing a message again after such a long time~~!

Is everyone of our Triple S good?
Weather is hot~ Pours of rain too…!
Students had their school holidays, those who are working have their summer holiday~~
I am curious if everything went well..!!

I am always fine/living well~
I am in the maintenance mode these days~~ My body is in good health, heart is feeling bright~!!
I will upload a verification shot (photo) that I have become a handsome guy..!^^*

Hm… The reason for me writing this message today is
Because that I had promised the previous time..!
That if I sign a contract, I will be the first person to say it to you.

I was troubled, and discussed again to make the decision.

Now, I will be coming up afresh as ‘Park JungMin’ in ‘SS501’
(Of course, I am always ‘SS501’s JungMin’..! JungMin in SS501!)!


The company that I will be working with this time is called CNR MEDIA,
It is made up of Taiwan’s ‘Comic-ritz’ and
Local (Korea) company ‘ROY MEDIA’.

Though there are many worries and nervousness.
Please give lots of strength to JungMin who is taking his first step now..!
In the future, I will work harder and make progress. ^^

I will greet you soon with the handsome guy verification shot~~!! Ajajat.. ^^

Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

-------------------------------MY THOUGHTS-------------------------------

At last, we hear some real news from an SS501 member himself. It's good to know that Jung Minnie has finally decided what to do. Looks like he's going to pursue his dream of becoming an actor for now. By the way, Comic-Ritz is the company responsible for bringing F4 to fame in Taiwan. So we should expect a lot from our dear Sexy Charisma. I understand now what he said in his video greeting to Maknae, "Always call me to keep in touch." They would probably not see each other that much. But we can take comfort in the fact that it's just temporary. These boys love each other too much to be apart for too long. I know JM's message may be sad news to some, but for me, just the fact that he said "I will be coming up as ‘Park JungMin’ in the new ‘SS501’ (Of course, I am always ‘SS501’s JungMin’..! JungMin in SS501!)!" That makes me happy! I've long accepted the fact that the members will do their individual activities now, but that they will be back together again! But all I can do is to support the members completely. Because they'll always be SS501. And I will always be a Triple S. We wish you all the best in your new endeavor Jung Min ah! Thanks for breaking the news to us yourself! Looking forward to see the handsome verification shot (though you don't really need to prove anything to us, we already believe your handsome even without it). Kekeke.

6 comments:

Nina Aziz said...

owh....
i'll support jungmin no matter what...
aisy....his news is something after a while...
i miss them soooo much....

Eema Lahadi said...

miss jung min and other 4 members..
hope they are doing well now
btw,,,congratz my husband, jung min
hihihihi

maylina.k said...

Although jung min oppa is the most I love, I still love SS501 so much.
My tears start coming out, when I was reading this news.
Since their first debut, I hope that they will always together.

Now, I realised it was my selfishness,
and I decide to give my full support to them (as a group or personal).
I just wish that they will perform together again,
but if it isn't come true, I'll still continue support them BECAUSE THIS IS THE WAY I LOVE THEM

Anonymous said...

i agree, i will support and love them whether they stay a group or not......however, i still believe in them...ss501<3

Anonymous said...

Thank you for JM's news. I am very concern the remaining three. Seems they are not going to sign under DSP which meant that it will not have subunit of SS501. Even all three sign with a same company, they cannot use "SS501 subunit" anymore. Accordingly, they will all go on their solo. We won't see any "SS501" perfomance as a group for a very loooooong time! I understand those "diehard" Triple S's befief. However, they cannot deny that some of us will become fans of HJL, YS, KJ, JM, or/and HJB, but not SS501 because their future news will use their own names in the title line just like what HJL's recent news. "SS501" will slowly fade out from the title line until they have group activities again. As you said, there are lots of people behind the scene. A new solo artist may not have too much control over all his schedule. Without "SS501" brand name, they need to work harder to get the acceptance. All I can say is "wish them the best on their solo." Hope they will have their SS501's 10th anniversary Aisan concert. Thank you for letting me share my feeling in here.

dieb aziz said...

No matter what, they are still SS501.. Just wish JM and HJL success with their career :)

I support them 501% ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here