“Have not signed contract with Kim Hyung Jun yet.. Only for Activities in Japan”

About male group SS501’s magnae Kim Hyung Jun whose contract ended with DSP Media, signing with S-Plus Entertainment which houses Kang JiHwan and Jo SungMo, S-Plus clarified their position that it is still too early to tell.

S-Plus spoke with Money Today Starnews on 18-Aug, “We are discussing about doing Kim HyungJun’s activities in Japan. However, it is still too early to tell if we will sign a full contract.”

He added “We have not even signed any contract yet.”

In addition to Kim HyunJoong and Park JungMin who had signed contract with other management companies, Kim HyungJun has been searching for new management companies and seems like he will have his decision made soon.

In a recent telephone conversation between Kim HyungJun and Starnews, he said “Will have good news soon.” Of course, he also said “Even though we each signed with different companies, we will still have activities as SS501.”

Meanwhile, other SS501 members, Kim KyuJong and Heo YoungSaeng, whose contracts have already ended with DSP Media, have not expressed on their position on their contracts and moving to new companies.

Credits : mt.starnews + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

------------------------------------------------
I hope this dispels all doubt from those who have stopped believing in SS501. I feel warmth in my heart for what Baby said, "We will still have activities as SS501." I feel so much affection for him it's crazy. And I'm sure they're missing each other a lot, even when they're doing solo activities. For some reason, I feel that those 5 can't stand being away from each other for too long. Can't wait for the good news! I hope they tell us sooner rather than later. Remember, no news is real unless we hear it from the boys themselves, okay? Kyu, Saengie and Baby! Release your official statements already! Triple S are dying to know your decisions! Kekeke.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course^^ I also feel that they can't stand being away from each other for too long..like they are missing something??^^
And yes! No news is real unless we hear it from the boys...right now, the boys' words are the most important isn't it? Well...I only believe in whatever the boys say....so now as well...I believe in Hyung Jun's words about ss501^^

rhaine tsuki said...

AWW YAY! I love him! Their words are far more credible to me than anything! I am waiting :) and will wait forever! but i do hope we hear from them soon :)
ahh i just wanna hug them all @_@

ondhaondhi said...

what about sangie and kyu jong now ? where are they? no news yet about both of them .
but I believe they can make 2nd album in next year ! HWAITING SS501 !!
we always wait and believe you !

jjovenq said...

That's great news! Yes, what about Sangie and Kyu Jong? I'm getting a bit worried about these 2 boys?? I LOVE them ALL!
...bluesapphire...

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Wherever Baby goes, I hope they treat him well and we will get to see a lot of him in the future! <333

I wish the same for all the guys. ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here