I was looking through my old files today and I saw a lot of pictures of Young Saeng sleeping. So I thought why not make a post of them? Our otter prince is so cute when sleeping, right? Reminds me of the "Thanks For Waking Us Up" days. He would wear a hood because he doesn't want the camera to catch his unruly hair. Our prince is always concerned about his image! Kekeke. So anyway, here are some of his sleeping photos. Such a cutie pie! Just like Leader.















Okay, he's not sleeping in this one, in fact, he's just woken up, but it's just too cute not to include.


Credits: as tagged + collected by kate@triplesphilippines.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

young saeng-ah!! how adorable can u be?!! i miss u so much!! what are your plans?..i really want to know..but all i can do for now is wait..

♪i wish i can bring you back aaaggaaaiiinnn♪

i know im crazy..coz im missing him so much!! ^^

christine501 said...

WAA.~ it's SAENGIE.! <3
you look so cute even if your asleep ;D

Anonymous said...

He looks like a baby hehe

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot when he impersonates some people. Do you still have a video clip of these aside from those in Thanks for raising me up c:

jjovenq said...

Such a lovable baby boy!
...bluesapphire...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for posting... I really missed young saeng and kyu. Hope they can also find a nice company... Put above all i want them to be together.... even not now hope sooner.... I'll wait for it....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here