Young Saeng played baseball again today! Looks like he's really enjoying baseball! I know he's enjoying his free time playing sports and resting, but I really miss him! I miss his voice, I miss seeing him perform onstage with that angelic voice of his. It's what he does best, and I really hope and pray he'll return to singing real soon! We miss you Young Saengie! Please come back to work soon! Watch another fancam here.

Video Uploader: chungcelina@YouTube

CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE
FOR MORE PICS, CLICK HERE



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFi1HwdKwk0US2mABPwjh0dSEzcMf7svc-QtvCcQidnOFs0bglKUx6iThsxllTVeBc7ytyG82qNlEB6D5PfcLFwNai3reYHl3vI6kp8qEZECf8XVYpebht6ivSd8FhFdHK3lNr8PuciVfi/s1600/1.jpg
Credits: HYSSTORY, BestYS, Rmdkdl + as tagged

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

young saeng ah~ <3

Unknown said...

so cute...when he's smiling,young saeng looks like an otter!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here