https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWh_rt474E5zs4KmFYm9OQz6qt3cOE3u4AwqTSqqEvY-JqLPFNdovQx2mIidRXN3tiLIHzpZrSsTBii0HaKkY2ivqHCVv6B3ztQ7ANbS8zcEAvq94cHdwB8wnL4S5WJ-uVHVzNLIarJp2H/s1600/a1.jpg

MBC Wed-Thurs drama Playful Kiss will be producing a special Online-edition for the drama.

According to Playful Kiss production company Group Eight, they have signed on with video-sharing site Youtube as a form of partnership. This special edition will be produced in the form of a mini-drama with a total of 7 episodes, and will be introduced to not just Korea but international-wide.

In particular for this special edition, it will feature brand new contents that will differ from the current Playful Kiss that is in midst of telecast.

Group Eight personnel has said, "Though it will be the same casts and same basic settings, it will be a different writer and will portray new scenarios", "It's not a re-composition of the drama, it's like a kind of spin-off".

Credits: sports.khan.co.kr + (English translation) ode@blog

----------------------------------------------------------------
A spin-off?! On YouTube? Wow, this is great news! I'm excited for this! As of the moment, I don't know yet when this will happen, but I'm certainly looking forward to it!

4 comments:

nezsup said...

Oh my I hope they will make it soon. I am so excited...This is really a great idea ^_^

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Hyun Joong.It's amazing drama!!!! And it will be on internet and the different writer and the same actors and crew, I am gone crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
How long we have to wait?

Anonymous said...

OMG! This made my day!!! ^_^

dramaqueen said...

this indeed is my favourite drama in year 2010. hopefully there is a second series for playful kiss.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here