Here are a few pictures tweeted by my7chan yesterday before Hyung Jun's musical. Flowers for Maknae! With accompanying tweets from my7chan...


Arrived at theatre!!!! Pretty flowers and Kim HyungJun!!! Season 1


Today is the first! Performance day~ HyungJun over Flowers?!^^ Season 2


Cafe-in Daebak!!!! Last photo of today~^^

And this is a photo, also tweeted by my7chan after Hyung Jun's successful performance...


First performance is a huge success!! Hwaiting~

Credits: my7chan@Twitter + (English translation) xiaochu@quainte501.com

1 comments:

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

In the first pic, the second ribbon says "we <3 Hyung Jun Pretty Boy", aww! He looks so happy in that last pic! I hope his show was well received :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here