Here's KyuSaeng inviting everyone to their Thailand fanmeet on December 11! I can't really explain what I'm feeling right now, seeing this vid. It's like I've been deprived of these two for so long, I feel like my heart is dancing right now. LOL! Aaaaah! I'm so happy, I wish I could go to Thailand to see them!!! Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Video Uploader: xjylpb@YouTube

Translation:

YS: Sawasdee Krub, Young Saeng Krub (Hello, this is YS)

KJ: Kyu Jong Krub (This is Kyu Jong)

YS: Anyoung hasaeyo, we’re going to meet Thai fans very soon after haven’t seen all of you for so long. I am very happy to hear that Thai fans have prepared a very warmth welcome for the two of us. But… when is the fanmeet again?

KJ: The Fanmeet will be on December 11th and I hope everybody will come to join us and make this fanmeeting memorable together. I’m counting down to meet everyone soon. Goodbye ^^

Show date : December 11, 2010
Show time : 18.00 - 20.00 Hrs
Venue : Royal Paragon Hall 3 @ Siam Paragon
Ticket Price : 4,500 / 3,500 / 1,500 / 900 Baht

Credit clip: xjylpb @YT (Uploader) + English Translation: Mel@Hyuniversal0606
Please repost with full credits.

3 comments:

randomshooter said...

OMG! I've been longing to see these two! I miss them so much! Lucky thai fans, they'll be able to see them soon. :)

Anonymous said...

kyu and young looks well firm and handsome now... fully developed self confidence and...really stand out... ohhh i love them both...!

Unknown said...

miss them soo much! they still look handsome~
I wish I could go to they fanmeeting :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here