Finally, I'm back! Almost a week of no Internet access, I'm about to go crazy! Keke. But the vacation was so much fun! Now there's a lot of catching up to do! Let me start by posting Jung Minnie's pictures from his Twitter interview last Dec 10, and also the translation provided for us by our hardworking TS sisters. JM looks cheerfully bright in that yellow jacket. And if you read on, you'll see another tender Tom&Jerry moment! Awww.... I miss this guy!





Credit: as tagged

@mkstartoday: today from 2PM SS501 Park Jung Min will be having his twitter interview through @mkstartoday. Please ask any questions you always have for Park Jung Min to your heart's desires. Park Jung Min will personally answer to them truthfully. Please make sure to tag #mkstartoday with your questions.

He has reached the carpark now.. soon photos of him will be revealed. Please look forward to it... ^^ #mkstartoday

Twitter Fan Meeting with SS501 Park Jung Min will be starting in awhile. Are you all ready? Don't forget to include #startoday with your questions ^^

Hello? This is Park Jung Min. I have reached now!!

Nice to meet you!! Have a fun chat for one hour today!! ^^ #mkstartoday

@mkstartoday Park Jung Min's twitter interview have started now. If you have any questions for Jung Min-ssi, do include #mkstartoday in your mentions. Well then, have a good time..^^ #mkstartoday

***

Qns: I come from Turkey. You have many fans in Turkey.. Have you thought of coming to Turkey next time?
Ans:Wow Turkey!! ^^

Qns: You've arrived~!!! It's starting now~~ wah~~kekeke
Ans: Let's start to have fun!! hehe

Qns: Oppa Oppa Call my name Han On Jung for once ¤Ð¤Ð I'm in school ¤Ð¤Ð Oppa Oppa Oppa Han On Jung Han On Jung Han On Jung Han On Jung
Ans: Han On Jung

Qns: @Jannechan: @mkstartoday ung Min come to Venezuela! here are there Triple S too! ...Which is your favorite perfume?
Ans: I do not use perfume! Peple say that my body smell is good!!

Qns: Everyone hello! I'm Nadiah from Argentina. You have a lot of fans in South America, do you know that?
Ans: Wah, right opposite of our country (Korea) in Argentina is also twitting, so amazing!

Qns: There isn't a lot of time left to the end of the year, how do you plan to spend the rest of it?
Ans: Rounding up the preparations for the album!! I will be returning with 5 songs!

Qns: Oppa I am a 3rd year high school student who finished exam (suneng). What should I do now at this stage of life?
Ans: Now is just the time to enjoy! And enjoy the (fun in this) world

Qns: Jung Min-ssi, there is an article about your revealing (scenes in) acting...http://bit.ly/h7aVA3 Are you confident?
Ans: Lower body more than upper body hehehe

Qns: Right now at this moment, the number 1 person that comes to mind?
Ans: Hmm... Hyung Jun? hehe

Qns: You think that smoky make-up suits you very well (I am one person who has fallen for Jung Min's smoky look..hehe) Please let me know some smoky make-up tips..
Ans: Will be published soon... hee hee

Qns: Jung Min Oppa, you're dressed in yellow today. What is your favourite color?
Ans: Black color.. keke Today I wanted to look bright~!!

Qns: Due to staying up all night, what should I do when I get pimples?
Ans: I also have pimples forming!! We must always take care of our skin! Like me.

Qns: How do you carry out your diet? -Kaeng-ah (her name)
Ans: First of all, don't eat. Throw out what's in your mouth now.

Qns: There are thousands of Triple S Latin America here! WE¢¾YOU
Ans: I fell for Latin.

Qns: What do you think of the fans who are coming overseas to see you?
Ans: Thankful so my tears rolling rolling rolling (down)~!! I love you, but then when are you coming?

Qns: Why are you so handsome
Ans: I suppose... that I took good care...!

Qns: Oppa, what is your favourite food?
Ans: Beef/pork intestines!!!

Qns: When will your mv be realease??? i want to see it!! Please reply me~~
Ans: Isn't it 20 Jan?

Qns: Oppa, you are a two-fingered typist right? Is that right? kekeke - Yongchi (two-fingered typist means typing with 2 fingers only)
Ans: I had 400 words for typing practice alright? It's because there are too many questions so I have to choose!!hee hee

Qns: Jung Min-ssi~~ Do you think you will have an album with chinese songs in the future? When will be it selling? I am a fan from Taiwan, where is Hyung Jun now? I miss you!
Ans: Please ask Hyung Jun. kekeke

Qns: Wish me luck for my audition?
Ans: You going for audition? Prepare well~ have you discover the possibilities?!

Qns: Cute picture 1 http://twitpic.com/3ej9ji
Ans: Wah~~~ Very cute~!! Wah~~

Qns: Jung Min Oppa! Will you be acting in a drama? I'm anticipating~~~
Ans: You'll be able to see it next year~! One in Taiwan and one in Korea! A role that is similar to myself!

Qns: At what age did you have your first experience?
Ans: Huh??? What ...?? huh ???...
(wonderrrgirl's own comments: LOL!!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT QNS IS THIS? Deserves pink color for that!)

Qns: I really love Gain Rabbit! Have Gain grown? Did you go to Royal Avenue office recently? Do you have time?
Ans: Gain had 5 babies again! I become father again~

Qns: @jessiiikpop: @mkstartoday COME TO ENGLAND We love you <3>.<)
Ans: All fans in Peru thank you very much! Will definately go to Peru ~ till then please give your support!
Qns: @foOofy1: @mkstartoday Did you know that there are fans in saudi arabia ?
Ans: Oh~Saudi!

Qns: Jung Min ah~~ do you know about fans in Vietnam? Please do come to Vietnam. your smile is always beautiful
Ans: Vietnam rice noodles is good!

Qns: I love your jacket!
Ans: Please also love me too~!!

Qns: How are things going Oppa? Don't just reply to foreign fans~ I was going to sleep but didnt sleep
Ans: Got to sleep well!! For the sake of our skin!!

Qns: @Daniimtz12: @mkstartoday Would you eat mexican food?
Ans: I really like Mexican food so I often go and eat it in Korean and even when I am in Japan ^^

Qns: Wow~ You've raised them well~ It is not good to take photos as soon as they are born~
Ans: Okie!! I will take note~

Qns: I have final exams until next Wednesday ¤Ð¤Ð Please cheer for me~~!!! (promote up to) sophmore next year.. - Han Sol
Ans: Please do study...

Qns: I am not working and doing this. Please nag at me~
Ans: This is just *smack*~ Can't you do your work properly?

Qns: At the thought that I will be able to see oppa if I do well in school, I worked hard and did well for my examination!!!
Ans: Aigoo Well done!! Fighting!!

Qns: Jung Min, this... is quite tiring keke
Ans: It's not good to be tired!! Sleep Sleep Sleep!!

Qns: @AikoCheonsa: @mkstartoday doraemon or sailor moon???
Ans: Dooly!!

Qns: Park Jung Min Oppa!!!!!!!! Hello!!!! Not Alone daebak (big success)!!!!!!!
Ans: YES It has to be a huge success!!

Qns: Triple S Indonesia held Park Jung Min's Birthday Party ~
Ans: Wah~ When was it!! Thank you very much!

***

It's already time to wrap it up... Time really passed by fast, so regrettable!! But will be doing together with Daily Economy again~ please look forward to it!! Let's meet frequently on twitter! Everyone follow follow~~!! )

Park Jung Min's Twitter Interview has ended in an instant. Did you all have a good time? Jung Min-ssi is also very happy. In future, please give more love to Jung Min-ssi, and please give more attention to Daily Economy Star Today. Thank you very much for participating in the 1-hour twitter interview. We will see you soon when we get more good opportunities. Have a good day ^^

Park Jung Min's last greeting, thank you all the fans for today!!!

Translations: wonderrrgirl @ love501.com & blackwitch @ love501.com
Edited by xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here