Young Saeng's Letter at Fan Meeting

Clouds always become rain...
Talking about our meeting
Every now and then you get drenched in rain
But you waited for me
I could not even say a word of thanks

Among the many people...
I saw you searching for me
Raising your small hand...
You said something to me
Always... loving only me

When I was looking for you
You smile at me
At that moment, I will say with my eyes

Even the words 'I Love You' cannot fill
You who is a huge part of my life
Thank you for your love...

- By YoungSaeng

Credits : Sudal @ liezle.blogspot.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
Please repost with full credits only

--------------------------------------------------------
Awww, bebeng, so sweet of you! Even the words I Love You can't express what we TS feel for you and SS501. Thank you for your love too. Fighting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here