Extending my deepest condolences
to the victims of the Earthquake that happened in the North-eastern Pacific region

I understand that on the 11th of March,
there was an earthquake in the north-eastern pacific.
After knowing about the devastating aftermath of the earthquake,
I am very worried.

Originally the event was to be held today,
and I've been looking forward to meet everyone.
However, because of the disaster that happened,
we were forced to cancel the plans to visit Japan.

I am not sure if every victim of the earthquake are all in a very dire state or not,
but I really hope that everyone will take care of their health
and continue to pray that everyone can quickly go back to live in safe, peaceful times again.

I look forward to the day when I could see everyone in the highest form again.

Kim Hyun Joong.

Credits: KHJ's Japanese website + Chinese translation: hyunbar + Translation: Wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
All our boys are deeply saddened by this recent tragedy in Japan. We know for a fact how close they are to Japanese TS, they've lived for 6months in Japan before, and the country is really close to their heart. Young Saeng, Hyung Jun and Jung Min tweeted their concerns as well... Kyu hasn't tweeted yet, he hasn't been on Twitter since that tweet he sent for Sean Alexander about Hyung Jun... maybe he'll also tweet once he gets the chance...

=HyungJun=
Earthquake damage in Japan..it is very unfortunate. I am sincerely praying for everyone to be safe and sound.. Really hope nothing happen to all of you.. really pains my heart

=YoungSaeng=
I am praying that there will not be any more damages~ Strive on, Japanese!!

=JungMin=
There was a huge earthquake in Japan...Let us all pray that there will not be many victims!! Fans in Japan..Friends...I am very worried!! Everyone, find something that we can help in and let's do it!

Tweets translated by: xiaochu @ quainte501.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here