Oh no!!!! I can't believe I'm too late!!! I was actually saving up to get the neck pillow this April, and now, I can't buy anymore because it's SOLD OUT!!! Hyung Jun ah, Ki Bum ah, please release more! I really want to buy one! Please Please Please!!! Maybe if there's a huge demand, the brothers will make more... Argh, lesson learned: When there's a product you want, buy right away! T_T

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieMFxWMWuzl8k7iNX87Qa1yZFp-o8CWXeb2Hg72qUT9DuNCr2-6Vd6quaZTnVZL1v7C7E7Z33Mq_c6adH9CCE1wnu_wC-5ZBFkYUM6tObYVAu1_epgq7H7sgFaBp27FESXx3Zesj0TywOy/s1600/piro_notice-1.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

same with me, i'm saving up my money to have the cute damn pillow, now it's sold out, but there promising more cute faces of piro2.. It's fine i will get the better one...
hehehehehehehehe

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here