I was looking at the pictures of SS501 in Gimpo International Airport and seeing the fans cram letters and little gifts/tokens in their arms, I wondered what it would actually feel like to write a letter or send a gift to SS501 and have them read it or keep it as one of their collections. It probably would be a good feeling, the fact that you made something and they actually liked it. Good for Triple S fans who are in Korea, they could personally hand in their fanmail but what about Triple S Philippines and other international fans? How can they reach SS501? Where do we send our letters and gifts? I was toying with the idea and I finally found the address. I've been looking for this for quite a while.

DSPmedia Entertainment
c/o (Name of the member you want to send the letter or gift to)
3/F, Sin Sung Building,
58-8 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu,
Seoul 137-040
South Korea




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much!
I'm from Australia~but I've been looking for a fanmail address all over~~
You're kind^^

Anonymous said...

thanks!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

Is this the address to send fanmail to Double S501? Can we send gifts or is it just letters?

phtriples said...

that's the address of their entertainment company, DSP. i haven't tried sending them through this address yet, so I don't know. a lot of fans send gifts of course, but the problem with that is there's no way of knowing whether they will give the gifts to ss501. i think they do, but still you won't have any way of making sure they really DID get it. at least with letters, you won't have to spend as much. :)

Anonymous said...

can we still use this? me and my friend want to wirte them a letter. please someone tell me!! (:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here