September 17, 2009

A Dose Of Hyun Joong

After seeing that Hyun Joong is back in Korea and is currently recuperating... I guess we won't be seeing much of him for a while... I know, bummer. So I figured, to keep up with our recommended Hyun Joong daily dosage, I'm going to share this collage that my friend made... the picture is large, so click on it to see the FULL SIZE.


Credit: triplesphilippines.blogspot.com
IF REPOSTING, PLEASE GIVE CREDIT.

And also, let me share an episode from M!Pick. In this episode, Hyun Joong carried out 5 missions. I've been waiting for this for so long. Thanks to reena29lim for the English subs! The show is really great if you're an avid SS501 fanatic. Watch it to get your dose of Leader's 4Dness! LOL. For other members' missions, click here.

Episode 59 - Parts 1 | 2 | 3 (Leader's Missions)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here