I did separate posts for the release of Hyung Jun & Jung Min's Rebirth Jacket Photos and Hyun Jong, Young Saeng & Kyu Jong's Photos. But SS501 are ONE, right? Thus, they have to be put together as ONE. So I combined all Rebirth photos together. I just used PAINT for these, so it's rough around the edges, but I just want to see the boys all together in one pic! LOL. I can't wait for my REBIRTH package to arrive! Patience... patience... patience...

[ss501.JPG]
[ss501a.JPG]

Credit: triplesphilippines.blogspot.com
WHEN REPOSTING, PLEASE CREDIT!

1600x1200 wallpaper version...

1 comments:

Cris Alisasis said...

cool work, kate! ^-^

triple s, let's all wait & hear new SS501 songs on our own copies of Rebirth. leaked audio clips & videos are NOT COOL. *winks*

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here