[20091101_kimhyunjoonghotsun.jpg]

50 lucky fans will be able to get drunk with SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and possibly take advantage of the super idol.

On December 9th, 2009, Hot Sun Chicken will host a romantic wine party called the "Perfect Day Wine Party," with Kim Hyun Joong. The 50 lucky fans who are selected from a lottery drawing will be able to get the pop idol turned actors' signature, as well as a photo with him.

Hot Sun Chicken stated:

"We wanted to provide fans with something more than just a typical fan signing. We wanted to create an event which would create a long lasting and special memory for all winners."
Alcohol always makes it easier to approach beautiful people, but in this case, I'm sure the alcohol will only assist in making the ladies pass out even faster.

Source: allkpop


-----------------------------------------------
Woahh!!! A wine party? Is this for real??? Damn... I wish I were one (although I don't drink) of those 50 lucky fans!!! Oooh, can you imagine what would happen if you get drunk with Leader? The possibilities are endless! Weeeeh! I want more details of this event, like how to enter, how to qualify. I might just reassess my No-No rule in drinking. LOL!

3 comments:

Mikai said...

I really miss that healthy look of leader. I like the hair. I miss the jihoo days

Cris Alisasis said...

i think leader's MUA got a little carried away with leader's lips on that poster??? LOL!

if i were to go to that party, i'd bring chocolates for leader to pair up with wine. wine @ chocolates are good. ^_^ plus add up a 4D conversation? ah! perfect! hehe! ^_^

phtriples said...

wine + chocolates! yummy! although I really don' drink wine, I think I'll have to make an exception with leader. hehehe. ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here