If you've read from the previous post, Leader Hyun Joong not only left a message in the DSP website... he also chatted with fans, and even played Starcraft with a fan! He said in chat: "Hey, is there anyone who can play Starcraft? I will make my ID. Enter into Asia and come to the channel SS501."

Find it hard to believe? Well, here are screenshots from SS601 as proof. Too bad, I can't understand a thing they wrote. But I gotta say, Leader is surprising us all! Playing Starcraft with a fan, wow... lucky lucky fan! :) Leader won the game, and he exited the room saying he has a schedule. Now that is cute! Read the news below.

[1a.PNG]
[1b.PNG]
[1.png]
Credit: SS601.com

[News] Kim HyunJoong, “Starcraft 2 on 2 with Fans” different type of fan service

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong attracted attention with his different type of fan service.

Kim HyunJoong left a message in SS501 official homepage on 6-Dec if there are anyone who play ‘Star Craft’ and asked them to go to channel ‘ss501’ in ‘Asia’ region. Fans connected to the game like he said, he formed a team with his fan and compete 2 on 2 in starcraft. Kim HyunJoong chose Zerg race and compete with his fans, and after winning, fans requested for him to play one more game, but he replied saying he has a schedule to attend to.

In addition, he left a diary message in his official homepage on 6-Dec afternoon, saying his feelings for the year ending 2009. Kim HyunJoong wrote a lengthy message “Year 2009 is really very precious and busy, I parted and met with many people, I was so busy that I don’t even have time to breathe but kept on running. I think I lived it well-filled even though there are things that I felt regretful on” and “I can’t remember my password so I borrowed ID from KyuJong. Sorry that I didn’t care about it to the extent that I even forgot the password. I have a lot that I want to show you in the future. I will show you something newer, good song cool dances, interesting stories, good products/works. Because I do these, I hope that (fans) will be happier. Please watch over me more, please support me”

SS501 has officially ended their activities in Korea and is speeding up on their activities around Asia region.

Credits : silk781220@sportschosun.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

2 comments:

trippi said...

aaaack! those fans are soo lucky getting to play star craft with leader!!

leader is so nice, talking to fans and even playing with them! aww.

Cris Alisasis said...

oh so thats what he meant with "enter into asia..." *head desk*

must be fun to play starcraft with leader. he really loves games... especially when he's winning haha! ^__^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here