Despite what I said on Twitter last night, I ended up actually listening to 3/4 of Music High before I finally gave in to sleep. Haha. I couldn't help it, I forgot, it was their 1st year anniversary, and Baby turned on the camera. He also sang live! The first video is a full clip of the Rain song that Baby sang last night. The second video contains part of it and also another song "You Are My Lady" which really shows off Hyung Jun's range and falsetto. His voice is smooth and beautiful! If you want to watch the whole webcast (without subs), poohhl uploaded it in her YouTube channel in 6 parts. Thanks poohhl! Check them out here: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Some GIFs are also available HERE.


Video Uploader: 3kimheopark@YouTube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here