I really thank those TS who are generous enough to share HQ scans of SS501 photobooks. I know nothing beats the original, but it's really awesome to have digital copies of our boys' beautiful pics! Of course, it would be a hundred times better if you'll buy the original guys. 'Ready, Action!' is a must-buy for all Kim Hyun Joong fans because not only do we get to drown in Leader's eye-candy lickin' goodness, we also get to know him better through his captions.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUjtNLGbbKVROlxgyBfwP2b0MOrkFa1e3-3t_SORy42uziSQgwVGcnQJVf0sUKSHXQG2JU6P3b2VdUciCHBQn2Pfl1_CdZuH4Kf1-GDfe8GpxYpY7U8Ul9i12zCiEXxCqv1MQfmlgR-Rk/s1600/31.jpg
"Many eyes that stare at me. If I can't avoid, enjoy it.
By showing something inside me, I want to surprise them. One by one, slowly but something new each time. And for a long time, Shall I begin?"

BEACH

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiyvENp4q53pKcnAShkfgF-PcB95ABbkTRqupv9SXt3jlSdVyt7hU9z-a_RybXoPBtrIg19ahlPoEsEXqJzoUbL5yMPrUpr6gfodyYYj52hw7nnPeTgQFykxsdIAuF0-2HpnIC49FNLZy8/s1600/35.jpg
"Hot sandy beach heated by bright sunlight Cool water that wets my feet As if my heart has met an oasis of desert, it lifts in happiness. Beach is good.Because it awakens an innocence of the heart and let it smile in joy. Like the time a boy once was in his childhood."
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuDgdWv3oVJRBYTkyP3a9QIP3Z4cxVfkq57_Xx2CLvUF456gw9y8XIKLFqY56B4UvwyxMvf42O3ZZbmHDhN4KIyti4WoJQvaRgcioqhzUPykDpgKe4D-CWeqYp4AMjUmoYtQkueqdxRoc/s1600/32.jpg
"After enjoying plenty of freedom doing things I like, I fill myself with a relaxed mind to venture out into the world. Shall we have some fun?"
COMFORT

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjqVHJ3awxwr2CKy410YHiwf0Tpf6VbmsiCiBHIObhA_EY-3D30Jhwt0X4PUEKTRmNoFRkPZqZvpUVd6xgwFGS_mRQ6CgKhVOcOiPE3ObMPT0xZ4aMt4meiTQnQswbGPIlfJxEZQOUp9WE/s1600/45.jpg
"A piece of sandwich on one hand, and a thick book in another, 11 am a perfect time to take a walk on warm green field 3 pm is when you want to take a sweet nap with sky as blanket, and cloud as pillow. Children running around the playground having fun, Smile on my face without any reason at 5 pm A relaxing day passes by like a dream."
DOG

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhhS8ZOK3nEtZ-hK-EgcZYjk2w_hp2s87QHAM5uoP40Jz5-1zauYPnyRrgYX1hioFnIGr6ZENJCdi86JL1M-entzEp9yrYXQ8MBcOvUqByPTrivn3hH3hs8CUMsRXOnNYGz22KXmdBAI6a/s1600/423.jpg

"He who wags his tail to anyone is not my style. The one who gives loyalty and faithfulness to someone who honestly treats you with love and care is the "real" one.
That's why I like dogs better than puppies. Dogs are sometimes cold and gives threat to strangers, but in front of his master whom he's very familiar with, he then opens his heart with no reservations."
MUSIC

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhTYJOhaort5uial0zaYX7yG_Cw6d7OBRg6hQnt5DQ6mB8SZcgdms22NMGQJpONeOdkgT5uWAa3pV-UIZ2d3DVZ5ka-O0V_ayM5siEhma-lxEJZIF-OHUgx5mGV57Ou2M7uBVWTVRngLSc/s1600/12.jpg
"I don't know exactly when but I met music like it's my fate.
When the music flows from the mobile phone and into my ear and penetrates my heart, I revive as anew. That's how I feel that I'm alive."
FOOTBALL

"Without anything particular but with just wide field and net I become Cristiano Ronaldo, or Lionel Messi, Running with a small ball in wind is the moment of freedom"
FRIEND

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgZT_WOJdQx_aAtKvp-UACE6V0G6yvnBWdBJZqqpaaAUoTwH7_P7t-Z9Dw6c7WvSmYkEnvGZaxIkwEhMotxT88KWH11MiVXiC1kAZs3dhXVMt8X1vrEY0NHrzdgElQO95I6We9haOX6qUeG/s1600/65.jpg

"He makes you laugh like a madman for nothing
and you can share your embarrassing stories with him, a friend.
I'm a prankster in front of my old buddy, friends for 18 years.
In the name of friend, there is no age, nationality nor sex.
Only if you have the heart to accept him. To be together. Because we are friends."
HOLIDAYS & PLAYFUL SMILE

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhuPpgS6jUiveCUlxyqFPQHMJ1HDcW9isct5tPo3fB_g3TStIgPOqeczwpHrS9PrAMor3m_azx0v_YEzEqhyphenhyphenmqeX3-WQkrY9vW_2j2fiwj24-odgHQbH1WWGP02x9QYd1HeROAxYR6fmpN3/s1600/49.jpg
The place you used to visit on holidays holding your mother's hand.
It's not the same place with smell of fish and crowded with people.
But curiosity still awakens when I enter the market.
"What is this?"
"It smells good. Is it a fruit?"
"I'll take one of each."

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNvcMsOzwoueF500KETKnhn7ukxQc6bSF7CIETmb_dzNfTd8JGs2K9lhJE1dP9Vjw1jJBNI6YRtz6UiQihz_U9SLhtrgKnJsHLrTEvCznlOOpeOAZ3hsk10Lo2UbkqdlskwEQkGtBFy3t0/s1600/54.jpg
"Riding the bicycle with a basket full of food in one afternoon.
Just for the fun. I turn the handle to the right, then to the left. I cannot help but laugh seeing the bicycle swivel but not fall. Surprised to see that the bicycle and I are very much alike. Like me who is strong in even with a small shock and in a small remark. A mischievous smile revisits my face."
TRAVEL

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwrqf2OtXaZ-BcUWZsil0RGyPg3PbUXtQ1OvqZRjfQgAVUG46BgizkFIy215QmkPXzg9BgNR881jia1Pe_i_h16-Nh_-ILaGAqPPcOpACWwgGN-JZ2IUJvSc62I6P_nzw5a6AiF9KcAuDL/s1600/83.jpg

"The idea of finding something where there's nothing is difficult vanished during the trip. The trip that started from nowhere created memories and emotions as I built something to remember during the trip. Thus, I find new me during the trip. Is it ecstasy. My secret list is filled with a plan of the world tour of blue bicycle from Santorini of Greece and Hula dance of Brazilian fiesta to sheep of New Zealand. After touring the world, it would be nice to have a trip to some planet in the universe. When will I make this dream come true?"

COMPOSURE

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhb4g3CUqf7l6SEiQvcxvpHTee5tLPQMhzKoka-LrLaPOXHnSnnz5Wdl8Ei2ryfORLmeUZo-tqFwOCLb83j3M6XqkWoXlxcgvQcTnCunxMep9nmD9lkBvO7n68wuKkFhztR41z9PmANO467/s1600/44.jpg

"Slowly wake up in the bright morning sun.
Lazy time in bed until it's time to get up.
The sight of the village through the open window.
A step away from the hectic life is all you need to do to have some freedom. In this simple self.
In this moment, I am intoxicated with happiness."
CHARISMA

"A person who can make other excited with his stare.
He who can open a sweet world of imagination with his quick smile.
Someone who can intoxicate others in a short meeting.
Most of all, someone with the heart to respect and care for others. Without the scent of one's heart. He can be handsome man but not attractive. Exactly who am I? Is my scent penetrating by someone?"
DEFIANT ATTITUDE

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj49JH7YL-AM_53cGpq1PoyilmQxRKSjjGG_SAKkMDcrDnt1dbpklX-CLHwzkFkrhajXwSEmluQ0xzzqDZApMH2dJJY_f05UKztWyULYaUG5D1MG2QfGJhwDehl1HpiH5mEOskiFld9FNka/s1600/70.jpg
"As an adult, I rebel for a reason.
It's not self assurance. you should be able to express yourself no matter what other says. Even if that belief is wrong, you must understand its flaw. That is my, Kim Hyun Joong's style."
PASSION

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhiG688RDi_DRofHj3-0sp6Q1BMR80wXAh76XJOy6qnRrE6ITt1kRGyQggH9QSC9bLHjYHxnLxs2ubwluN4meA9SP6V4ywwva9pDQTxIBNaPvUGpHeotW54fnhbq4bgpkTGUgb1JgIImcpk/s1600/72.jpg
"Passion to improve oneself.
Passion to sing at a small theater while singing in the future.
To become one with the people I know through the concert.
Passion to act memorable character.
Passion to become someone you are proud of in front of others.
Passion to fall in love like a puppy.
All of these passions together make me. I breathe today."


ROMANCE

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4XgYMKteo6Z90SfQXigVX2V2g6i8LSvq0MawNad011wyHOSyyZTJyR4vUYDhYj9X9_ER1ndVX1b7h3RTDYHXrjmc85M_yuAKl_65vIfD-Bg7abvsNjLodzzr2nbaSiI7WGs4nGjNPIYmQ/s1600/81.jpg
"LOVE, LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT.
LIVE, LIKE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO LIVE.
No hesitation as if never been heart broken or never had fear before.
like today is the last day, I will love.
From the moment I meet her."
Leader also said wrote this in the photobook but not included in the scans (English trans: ode):

"I, who have already turned into an adult, I go against the opposite because I have a reason. Not because I want to show how cool that is or how tough I am, but because I want to prove the truth to my alleged thoughts. So long as I have confidence and assurance in myself. No matter what others may say or do. It will not suffice if I don't stick to my own initial thoughts. Even if that matter may end up wrong, as long as it's something I have decided about, I will prove it firmly and bring it till the end. That, is KimHyunJoong's style."

Scan Credits: MurdererQ + Elley + khj0606 + as tagged

4 comments:

jjovenq said...

I admire his being headstrong in what he believes in whether right or wrong and will take the consequence later, if it's wrong, to better understand its flaw through experience. This for me is a mark of a real man. More than looks, it's his wit, humor and deep thoughts that totally appeals to me. And his pure heart too. I especially like his passion to fall in love like a puppy. I think that best describes true love!
I miss SS501 even more lately. I wonder how they're doing. Especially Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, and Hyung Jun. Any news please?
bluesapphire

Anonymous said...

oh wow, KHJ wrote this? He is one amazing man. He sings, he dances, he acts, and now we see that he can write. I love reading leader's thoughts :)

thanks for sharing this :D
definitely gonna buy this photobook...if i can find it :/


**i wonder who gave that heart-like necklace leader keeps wearing...or...whose it for :((

shaillene said...

..HJL maybe regarded as having a 4d personality, but I am so amazed with how he wrote everything here. His writing reflects his deep thoughts about life, about experiences, about career.., very matured. He's like 24y/o going to 40..

all inclusive Spain said...

The pictures you have posted over here are truly awesome and so cute. He is looking very cute and his most of all pictures are fabulous. I like the beauty of Spain very much.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here