Park Jung Min Left A Message On His Korean Official Board

Hello everyone, I am Park Jung Min
It's been quite some time since I have left message on the board.
I guess everyone should have known about the news of Japan thru various media.
Firstly, I would like to send my condolences and utmost regards to the people in Japan.
With regards to this catastrophe that has happened to Japan, I am really saddened by it.
I am really very worried about the people in the affected areas and also the fans in Japan.
With regards to this sudden natural disaster, I feel so powerless in this situation, I feel extremely heart pain.
Although the situation now is not very optimistic, but I really hope that everyone can restore their hope and weather this storm together.
Sincerely hope that there will be no more greater disaster again.
Pray that
The people in the affected areas are safe and sound.
The situation over at the affected area can be restored.
Everyone to recover and resume their daily routines.

Source: Park Jung Min Official Korean Website
Chinese Trans: justhought @ http://www.yoyo501.com

Chinese to English Trans: http://cllslam10.blogspot.com

Please repost with credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here