November 15, 2009

Overseas Triple S! Wake Up!

Things are not going well for our boys in MAMA Overseas Viewers' Awards. As I'm posting this, we are down more than 400,000 votes! What happened Triple S? Just a week ago, SS501 was topping the chart! What happened to the hardworking Triple S who made that possible?! This is like a cloud hanging over us right now. We want to help, but there's only so much we can do. We need everybody to cooperate and vote for our guys! Please, we made it possible before, let's do it again! I don't know what made the votes slow down, but Triple S, WAKE UP!!! We can't let the boys lose to SUJU! SS501 deserves to win! So please! Vote! Support SS501! Fighting!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

grabe nga, natulog lang ako biglang ganyan na. i felt as though many people merely made a mistake since ss501 was on top for many many days, nasanay nang iclick yung pinaka ibabaw! (confession time: it happened to me but thank God it didn't go thru since at the time i was using google chrome and the mama.mnet site didn't recognize it, phew!)

Mikai said...

I'm sorry to say this but I think SUJU fans are cheating i dunno if I'm just sour graping but for me Overseas Triple S are not neglecting the boys its just that there's something fishy going on.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here