I'm still so happy for SS501's win in Music Bank yesterday. Especially since they could really use the ego boost and happiness right now that they're not feeling so good. And to think they'll be having their Shanghai Persona tonight! I still can't shake off the warm feeling I got when I read Kyu's message and Baby's message from DSP website. They really took time to write thank you notes to us, saying that they love us and that they'll be back soon to celebrate. Makes me look back to their first Music Bank performance since comeback, where they didn't win. Look at these videos from the ending of Music Bank last Oct 30. Thanks to shirbogurl for uploading!

Jung Min, Kyu Jong, and Hyung Jun Focus
See Jung Min's face when Shinee was announced as the winner. Totally shocked! At 00:17, you can see Kyu gesture at Hyun Joong and Young Saeng to join them. At 00:22 you can see Maknae do the same. They looked nervous.

Hyun Joong & Young Saeng Focus
The two hyungs were standing at the side when the winners at Music Bank last Oct 30 were announced. I wonder why they didn't join the other 3 in the center. I guess they were late. Look at them bow. LOL.

1 comments:

Cris Alisasis said...

LOL! Leader's 90 degree bow FTW!!! ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here


Your Ad Here